Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fun with Photos!!!

I spend a lot of time looking at photos online. I know that sounds vague, but unfortunately I have a rather low threshold for what I find entertaining and, apparently, 'pictures of anything' meet the criteria.

I just caught this one here. It's a photo taken by the Columbus Police Department, and it shows the passenger seat side of football player Maurice Clarett's SUV after Clarett was arrested for driving recklessly with arms.



So, we've got a gun. Actually, a few guns. Some expensive liquor, a DMX cd, okay, okay and...what's this?...a LINT ROLLER!!!! Because if you're gonna go on a shooting spree, really best to do it without all that cat hair.

People are bizarre. Back to the pictures I go.

(Does this make me an investigative journalist?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home