Monday, September 25, 2006

Uh...hey...

So it looks like it's been a whole lotta days since I've last posted. I'd like to submit the following excuses:

I've been completely crazed with work. Which is good when you're a freelancer and bad when you're someone who doesn't like working that much. I'm doing the annual Dining Guide for Gentry, a feature on Lance Williams and his writing partner Mark Fainaru-Wada for CAFE, a few food stories for San Francisco Magazine, and some blurbs for BizBash Magazine because they're really sweet and overpay. (Though I recently made some crack to them about their outrageously generous rates and I think they might be retooling the numbers. Forward-thinking, I am not.)

I've also been in L.A. with the family. And my cellphone broke. And I was kinda sniffly for a few days. So there! That should cover any of the ways I might have let you down recently! I'll issue one last blanket "My bad!" and now we can be done with it.

Have lots of stories to tell you - some wondrous and magical, and some about listening to myself sneeze on a tape recorder. I have to return to work right now, but I'll leave you with a bit of entertainment. It's a home-made montage - to clarify: not from my home - of great moments from 'The Office,' my new favorite television show. (I surely did not spend 2 hours last night watching related bits of footage instead of working. That would be unprofessional and indicate serious problems with my work ethic!!! )



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you and your funny posts! Can we have drinks soon? Surely you need to relax a little after working so terribly hard, right?

September 25, 2006 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home