Thursday, July 13, 2006

An Ode to Colbert:

Well, not so much of an ode as a post. I don't really know what an ode is. Anyways...

As many of you know, I'm a devoted fan of The Colbert Report - a show on Comedy Central that parodies celebrity anchor news commentary shows like The O'Reilly Factor and Scarborough Country. Stephen Colbert performs the entire show in the character of a blustery right-wing pundit. The man is completely hilarious. The kind of funny that threatens your boyfriend's standing, if you know what I mean. (Actually, I don't even know what I mean.)

Not much going on today (the highlight was a Thai Iced Tea around 2:00 p.m.), so I figured I'd shift the burden of entertaining you to Mr. Colbert's capable shoulders. Take it away funny-man...


Watch This.

And this.

And this!




7 Comments:

Blogger chloeee said...

that picture reminds me of bob saget...but i dont mind. im in love with him. thank u for showing me this clip. bless your heart.

July 13, 2006 4:26 PM  
Blogger chloeee said...

your last link is bogus and takes me to the youtube site with 328 colbert clips to look thru :(...i heart u.

July 13, 2006 4:35 PM  
Blogger Claire and Lara said...

sooo bob saget!
THATS WHAT I WAS GOING TO POST

July 14, 2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger Speedhouse said...

Colbert and Sedaris are the best physical comics I've seen in decades! You have to see Strangers w/ Candy. I don't know who you should go with, but SEE IT. The story isn't important at all; it's the scenes, the physical comedy, I laughed so much. But expect nothing!! Don't build it up in your mind. It's all about the lameness of message movies and American culture in general.

July 16, 2006 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 20, 2006 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 21, 2006 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

August 05, 2006 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home