Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Oooh...aahhh...

So I just bought a new computer. Very exciting. It's a Gateway. Whatever that means. It was really cheap...like $499 cheap. And it's even kinda spiffy, though I have a sneaking suspicion my "priorities" aren't what they should be. For example, I found myself especially impressed by this computer's CD burner. In that it had one. Flash forward, past the point of purchase, to Florian telling me all computers have CD burners these days. "Maybe," I mumbled and then "coughed" something about Debbie Downer. (I also really liked how the lights on the computer are purple. So pretty.)

Anyways, I'm slowly discovering why this thing was so cheap. I was trying to play some music and I couldn't find the volume buttons. Which is because it doesn't have any!!! No, instead, I've got a dial!! That's right, like a radio dial you roll around to adjust the station or something!!! I'd use the word "ghetto" but I've never used that word properly (I called a hamburger "ghetto" the other day), so I'll stick with RIDICULOUS!

Okay, back to work...missed deadlines call...

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire and Lara said...

why cant a hamburger be ghetto?

July 13, 2006 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 20, 2006 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home