Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Make it stop...
(Craigslist Discussion Forum, Part II)

Someone just posted this final blow to my ego:

nice writing; hope she dont plagarize...

The compliment is intended for my foe (see below post), and the
"she" is me. I should be offended at their suggesting I might
copy and paste the mean man's response because I'm so hungry
for content, but really I'm too busy being shocked. How did I
become the person to topple from her high horse?

I don't even have a horse...

and if I did, it wouldn't be that high...

No actually - if I had a horse, it would look like this:



That's right. It's a miniature horse. In a costume contest. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire and Lara said...

oh mali...it's a pretty horse costume, at least. and you're big brag hasn't been your gracefulness, so...

July 31, 2006 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home